Setup Your FX Account Today for Competitive Rates
Opening your Torfx FX Account
* Select “Visit Site” on the Comparison Page or via the “Apply” button below
* You will be re-directed to the account opening page & can open your new account in under 5 minutes.
* Once your account is open and you’ve provided the required ID documents, you can start transferring money at competitive rates.
* You will agree an exchange rate with your dedicated Account Manager. Once this is locked in, you can then send the funds into your torfx account.
* Transfers can take anything from 1-3 working days depending on the receiving account.
Transfers & Fees
Transfer Fee: £0
Min Transfer Amount: £100
Max Transfer Amount: £10,000 Online, No Max Via Telephone.
Average Transfer Time: 1-3 Days
Currencies Traded: TorFX deal with more than 60 global currencies
Sending Your Money to Torfx: Torfx will send you a Trade Confirmation by email with the trade amount. You will then need to send funds into your account. You can do this via any of the below;
Online/Telephone Banking (Faster Payment): This usually arrives the same day or the following morning.
Debit Card: If you’re a private client you can use your debit card to send your money. This is one of the fastest ways you can pay.
CHAPS (Clearing House Automated Payment System): A CHAPS payment is a same-day payment and will arrive on the day you send it.
BACS (Bankers Automated Clearing Services): A BACS payment takes two working days for funds to arrive. They will be cleared funds on the third day, which is when your payment will be able to leave Torfx.
*No Cash Accepted
Transfer Summary: Torfx have a low minimum transfer amount of £100, perfect if you’re looking to send smaller amounts or regular payments. If you compare this to other Currency Exchange Brokers within the market, £100 is one of the lowest minimum transfer amounts available. If you’re transferring more than 10,000 you will be required to do this over the phone, which we recommend. This will ensure you’re clear and satisfied with your exchange rate, and it only takes a few extra minutes.
Regulated: Financial Conduct Authority – 517320
Security: Highest Level Of Creditworthiness – Holds Level 1 rating from leading credit rating agency Dun & Bradstreet.
Company Reg Number: 5193147
* Processes more than 3 Billion Pounds in foreign exchange and international payments per annum.
* 300+ Staff
* Member of the UK Money Transmitters Association.
* Trusted by more than 50,000 private clients and over 4,000 corporate clients.
* Safeguarded accounts in accordance with the Payment Service Regulations.
* 2017 Moneyfacts Consumer International Money Transfer Provider of the Year
* 2017 Moneyfacts Consumer Best Customer Service
* 2016 Cornwall Business Award for Customer Focus
* 2016 Cornwall Business Award for Employer of the Year
* 2016 Cornwall Business Award - Winner of Winners
* 2016 Consumer Moneyfacts Best Customer Service
* 2016 Consumer Moneyfacts International Money Transfer Provider of the Year
TorFx Star Rating
- Fees & Charges
- Customer Service
- Website Design & Usability
TorFx are one of the most competitive companies in the Industry, despite being one of the smallest. Their low minimum transfer amount and £0 transfer fee is ideal for people sending smaller – or more frequent - payments. The process for setting up an account is simple and the design of the website is easy to navigate, earning them a high score for accessibility and navigation. In addition to this, the actual transfer time for sending money overseas is quick (on average it takes 1-3 days).
Torfx is highly regulated and has a solid credit rating, giving you confidence when sending money with them. Being one of the top Currency Exchange Brokers we work with, we partnered with TorFx due to their reputation and efficiency. We understand the importance of getting you more for your money, as securely as possible.