ANZ Star Rating
- Fees & Charges
- Customer Service
After comparing the Fees & Charges provided by ANZ, we found them to be competitive across the board. You will find that the top 4 banks in Australia offer similar services so it can be tough choosing between them. Some of the benefits with ANZ are the offers to waive your monthly account fees for the first 12 months & while you're based in the uk. You also have the ability to open the account before you leave. It takes 2 business days and then you activate the account when you arrive in Australia, so from a convenience perspective it's very good. To date the feedback received regarding the customer service provided from the UK Team & the Arrival Team in Australia has been positive, for this reason we would recommend choosing ANZ.
Setup Your ANZ Bank Account Before You Leave
- > Select Apply on the Comparison Page or the “Apply” button below
- > The Migrant Banking Team will be in touch within 24/48 hours with additional information.
- > Your Account will be opened with limited access & ANZ will call you within 2 days to give you your account details.
- > Your Debit Card will be ordered & you can fully activate your account upon arrival in Australia.
ANZ is one of the largest companies in Australia and is among the top 25 banks in the world. With the UK team helping thousands of customers to relocate each year, ANZ can help take the stress out of moving to Australia.
- Migrant Banking Team – UK
40 Bank Street,
Migrant Bank Account: ANZ Access Account
ANZ Branches In Australia: 860+
ANZ ATM’s In Australia: 2700+
Personal Banking Services:
- > Internet Banking
- > Online Savings Accounts
- > Premier Banking
- > Banking For Students
Fees & Charges For Banking In Australia
Monthly Account Fee: $5.00AUD
Special Offer: $0 whilst outside of Australia and for the first 12 months in Australia.
ATM Charges: $0 From ANZ ATM Machines *please note other banks may charge you for using their ATM’s.
Balance Enquiries: $0
Overdrawn Fee: $6 (Payable for each ANZ Business Day when
the balance of your Informal Overdraft
facility is more than $50 (up to a total of
ten ANZ Business Days and a maximum
amount of $60 per calendar month).
Overseas Transaction Fee: 3% of value of withdrawal purchase.
Overseas ATM Transaction Fee: $5.00AUD
Your Monthly Fee Will Be Waived If:
- You are under 25.
- You are 60 or over.
- You are a full-time student at an Australian educational institution.
- You have a total of $50,000 or more in one or more of the following personal ANZ accounts – Access Advantage, Access Select, Passbook Savings, Premier Cheque, Premium Cash Management, Progress Saver, ANZ term deposit, Online Saver