Thames MigrationJob Title:
20 Panel Beaters required for immediate start across Australia – 457 Sponsorship availableJob Description:
Job Title: Panel Beater
Panel Beater – Various locations in AUSTRALIA – 457 Sponsorship offered
Salary: AUD$65,000 – AUD$75,000 per annum, inc benefits and superannuation
Many locations available – – 457 Sponsorship offered
We are currently seeking for a major Australian Client, an experienced Panel Beater for their operations in and around Australia including Queensland, South Australia and Victoria with excellent salary.
Working on small to large repairs your role as Panel Beater will be perform your duties and produce a consistent high standard of workmanship. The work involved is insurance repairs, private vehicle repairs and also new vehicle repairs.
• Remove damaged panels and parts
• Remove any dents using specific tools
• Cutting, joining replacement panels
• Filling damaged areas with filler then using appropriate tools and techniques to finish surfaces
• Welding of body components
• Adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety requirements at all times, especially in relation to safety equipment.
• Ensure all vehicles undergo a final inspection prior to leaving the premises (both own jobs and jobs of junior staff)
• Ensure individual work areas are clean and tidy at all times.
• Ensure vehicles are completed within reasonable allocated timeframes.
• Ensure all job sheets own are completed correctly.
• Disassembly and reassembly of motor vehicles, including suspension, electrical, trim and glass.
• Repair of Chassis and bodywork to manufacturers specifications.
• Welding of Body Components.
• To undertake your duties cost effectively.
• Trade Qualified as a Panel Beater or equivalent experience equal to a formal apprenticeship
Interested? Apply to www.thamesmigration.com or contact us on 0208 996 0120 or by email to email@example.com
Your contact details will be shared when you apply with the business owners and a skype interview maybe requested before a job offered.About Us
We devote our entire practice to Australian emigration and visa work. With offices in London and Australia we support you all the way through the emigration process, and our MARA accredited agents set themselves apart from other immigration agents with their high levels of successful applications and client satisfaction. We work closely with Australian employers and handle the 'leg work' to ensure a smooth transition between bridging skilled workers with Australian employers.Industry
- Trades & Services
$55,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation depending on experienceFull Or Part Time